Church Multiplication Team
Resourcing and helping established congregations start new churches.
• Identifying and targeting areas in classis for new church plants.
• Recruiting potential church planters.
• Coaching church planters and supervising emerging ministries.
• Building support resources for new churches and church planters.
• Working with congregations interested in joining CANE.
• Advocating for and promoting the following denominational ministries: Back to God Ministries International; Chaplaincy & Care Ministry; Christian Reformed Home/World Missions; Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations Committee.
• Handling all ecclesiastical matters related to Church Multiplication, i.e., admission of ministers from other denominations, church organization process, etc.